12.26.2010

Name Change

I decided to change the name of my blog from Mercy and Justice Village to Thirsting After God Ministries. I realize that there are a lot of people out there jostling for power. I hope that I don't come across that way by including the word "ministries" in the title of my blog. God has called me to ministry and I want to obey His calling on my life. But, it's all for His fame and His glory and His renown. So, here's to making the name of Jesus famous with the start of a new blog and a ministry that Lord willing, will lead people to thirst after God.

As a deer pants for flowing streams,
so pants my soul for you, O God.
My soul thirsts for God,
for the living God.
When shall I come and appear before God?
- Psalm 42:1-2 ESV

No comments:

For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18 (ESV)








facebook







Twitter

YouTube